April Bower is a member of these groups:
- Sedona Art Center. The Sedona Art Center features a large selection of Fine Art & Fine craft from Arizona Artists
- www.fountainhillsartistsgallery.com. The Fountain Hills Artists Gallery is an artist owned and operated gallery located on the Avenue of the Fountains in view of the world famous fountain.
- www.azdesignercraftsmen.org - Arizona Designer Craftsman is committed to foster and advance contemporary crafts related activities in Arizona
- www.azartalliance.com - The Arizona Art Alliance is a 501(c)(3) non-profit art organization comprised of over 4,000 artists from 34 Arizona-based art groups. Founded by local artists in 2000, the Arizona Art Alliance is committed to the promotion and appreciation of fine art and the enrichment that art brings to the community.
- www.ganoksin.com - The Ganoksin Project is dedicated to serve the information needs of the world's jewelers. It is our mission to educate, improve working conditions and facilitate sharing between goldsmiths globally. Ganoksin continues improving access to information for productivity, safety, skills and education of all jewelers, professionals and hobbyists.
- www.craftcouncil.org - The American Craft Council (ACC) is a national, nonprofit educational organization founded in 1943 by Aileen Osborn Webb with a mission to promote understanding and appreciation of contemporary American craft.
- www.ncblack.com - NC Black is the maker of the "April " hammer. Quality American-Made Tools Created by Metalsmiths for Metalsmiths. NC BLACK is creating a range of micro-tools for the profession, made by craftsmen for craftsmen. Based in the USA, all products are hand fabricated in North Carolina.
- www.piehtoolco.com - Pieh Tool Company houses the Bill Pieh Resource for Metalwork, a unique three-season metalworking school located in Camp Verde, Arizona, 25 miles south of Sedona and 1 hour north of Phoenix. Founded in 2003 by Pieh Tool Company, Inc., the school’s mission is to foster interest and knowledge in metalworking crafts. These include disciplines such as blacksmithing, bladesmithing, and coppersmithing such as raising, sinking, chasing & repousse. Workshops are also offered in silversmithing, engraving and jewelry.